Well...

California, United States
I'm a 40 something year old nana stumbling through life trying to find the right way to take care of a grandchild and myself and still retain some sense of humor.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ok, so now...

There is the swap "Cute - n- creepy", it's gonna be huge but I don't think I am gonna be able to get in on it. The stuff looks sooo cute from the one before and I checked out the girl's websites that is organizing it and she makes the cutest stuff!!! I so want in pout pout. I don't think I am gonna make it. I am going to send out the Disney swap box out on Tuesday that way everything that needs drying has time to dry and I can make sure everything is wrapped up so nothing breaks. I really hope my partner likes what I have made for her! I will post pics after for all my ghosties out there keepin up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment